After 25 years, the Scotts Project are refurbishing their Development Centre in Tonbridge, where learning and development sessions take place daily for adults with learning disabilities.
The refurbishment will enable more adults to attend the sessions and offer greater accessibility for those with more complex needs. The refurbishment will be done gradually over the next two years whilst the charity raises funds for the construction and equipment.
Can you put the Scotts Project forward for your charity of the year? Are you an individual taking up a challenge? If so, they would really love to hear from you!
• £50 would help purchase equipment for the new therapeutic sensory room.
• £100 would go a long way to fund a new workstation for classroom IT subjects.
• £200 would be a valuable contribution towards updated audio-visual equipment for their performing arts work.
• £500 would pay for a specially-adapted computer to teach IT for people with severe disabilities.
• £1000 would enable them to fit quality carpet to their new quiet sensory room to make it as welcoming as possible.
• £90 would help provide new notice boards.
• £50 would provide two new yellow keyboards for IT sessions
• £150 will provide racking for art sessions.
• £85 will provide trackballs for IT sessions.
• To find out more about the Scotts Project, contact Denise Tucker on 01732 367917 or visit www.scottsprojecttrust.org.uk