We are inviting you, our local community to organise a breakfast to raise money for Heart of Kent Hospice. By hosting a breakfast this February you can catch up with family, friends, colleagues or your social group and support our nurses who provide outstanding care to our patients and their families.
14 ways in 14 days
- Reunite with old friends over brunch
- Pick up some pastries to share with your hobby group
- Have a half term pancake party
- Organise a cake sale at school or work
- Get together for a church social
- Catch up with friends at Heart of Flavour
- Share bacon butties and banter with your mates
- Host a coffee morning with your buddies after school drop off
- Take time out with colleagues and have breakfast in the office
- Sit back and enjoy tea and toast at your toddler group
- Get together with neighbours for a bring and bake
- Pop into the café at Heart of Kent Hospice for a hearty full English*
- Cheer on your favourite local sports team with sausage sandwiches, pitch side
- Relax with your gym buddies after class
*100% of profits from Heart of Flavour Café Bar, 13 King Street, Maidstone, ME14 1BA are donated to Heart of Kent Hospice.
Eat a Breakfast
This one’s simple, no organisation involved… Eat your breakfast and text “HOKH18 £5“ to 70070 to donate £5 directly to Heart of Kent Hospice. £4.50 provides home cooked, nutritious meals each day a patient stays in our Inpatient Unit.