Lenleys has designs on your home – with its brand new Interior Style Studio, officially launching over the weekend of 14th & 15th October, a one-stop destination for a complete home interior scheme.
Not only will you find all your home furnishing and interior dreams under one roof at Canterbury’s leading store Lenleys, their soft furnishings department has been transformed into a new interior style studio, showcasing brand new ranges, displays and products on offer.
So if need to re-style and revamp in time for the family’s visit this Christmas, or are planning a new look for the new season ahead, Lenleys is first choice as, along with the opening of the new department, they are also launching their Interior Design Service: a co-creative relationship between the store’s experts and the customer from the initial researching in-store to a home consultation and measuring service.
New season & new looks
With an increase in large glazed spaces such as sliding doors, bi-folds and skylights – and with our outdoor spaces increasing becoming more of a living space – customers can also take advantage of Lenleys high quality window treatments with a truly bespoke personal service.
Combine new ease of motorized curtains or blinds with smart phone technology to make life easy and luxurious, whilst also protecting furniture and flooring from heat and UV damage.
Brands available in Lenleys’ style library include:
Osborne & Little
Colefax & Fowler
Clarke & Clarke
Products on offer:
- Curtains – All variations from hand-made or machine made in triple pinch pleat to wave headings.
- Blinds – Vast options in their Luxaflex Gallery. New state-of-the-art technology is also available allowing you to control your blinds through your smart phone or tablet and you can even control them whilst away on holiday.
- Shutters – In a choice of either faux wood or real wood.
- Awnings – An impressive display of awnings so you can take your living space outside, whatever the weather.
- Accessories – From hand-made cushions in any fabric you desire to curtain tie backs.
- Paint – Now available from their Style Library.
- Curtain Track Systems – Electric or manually controlled.
- Curtain Poles – Contemporary or classic designs.
For more information, visit Lenleys, 25-34 Roper Road, Canterbury CT2 7EL, call 01227 766655 or visit www.lenleys.co.uk. Open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm and Sundays 10.30am to 4.30pm with ample free parking.