The Bright Young Things Tuition Centre provides supplementary learning to children right across the academic spectrum.
At BYT, we pride ourselves upon delivering an all-round service that provides parents and children with a thorough, rigorous and stimulating approach to education. Understanding how we achieve success is summarised succinctly through our ‘Ten Point Difference’:
1. Teacher-led classes – Classes at BYT are always teacher-led. Through a traditional philosophy of education, our expert, experienced and enthusiastic teachers instil a love of learning where children are encouraged to go beyond the text book in their quest to learn.
2. A personalised approach – Every single parent and pupil start the BYT experience with a meeting with the Centre Director, Arthur Ponsonby. Getting to know and understand the pupil as an individual; their interests, characteristics and specific aspirations.
3. Free formal assessment and free first lesson – The assessment is a fantastic learning tool which enables all parties to identify quickly areas of relative strength and weakness. The comprehensive analytical report allows for a pragmatic approach in the weeks and months ahead. The free first lesson offers that all important taster.
4. Feedback – After every class, the teacher will present feedback to parents individually, citing any gaps in knowledge and offering recommendations for work to be completed prior to the next class.
5. Exclusive learning materials – These materials have been developed over many years and are constantly being revised to fit the ever-changing demands of the national curriculum. They are exclusive to our centre and, therefore, are a key component within the unique experience through which our pupils benefit.
6. Marking – All work is marked thoroughly. A short report on each piece of work is always compiled, outlining notable achievements as well as areas where improvements can be sought. Striking a balance between building confidence and citing gaps in knowledge is vital to progressive learning.
7. Small groups – As a policy, we make sure class sizes never go above eight. This achieves the most effective blend of collective learning, in addition to receiving that essential individual attention from the teacher.
8. Classes with a difference – Alongside our regular classes for English and Maths, the 11+, 13+ entrance and scholarship, GCSE and A Level, we now offer lessons to Primary pupils in Latin and Greek as well as language classes for pupils of all ages in Mandarin, Italian, French and Spanish. We also offer adult education classes in English as a foreign language.
9. Regular Workshops – Exciting workshops involving career guidance, music (brass, string and woodwind) and Mandarin. These are a wonderful way of engaging adults and children in new areas of interest.
10. Ofsted Registered – As a result of being registered by Ofsted, we are able to accept childcare vouchers. We are passionate about extending the colossal benefits of supplementary learning to an ever wider audience. We wish to be the catalyst for turning a good education into a great education.
• For more information, call Bright Young Things on 01892 800492 or email email@example.com