Perfect for serving on Bonfire Night or for a deliciously-warming Christmas punch, this fruity non-alcoholic drink truly hits the spot
- 1 Jaffa orange
- ½ a lemon
- 1 Jaffa clementine
- 8 cloves
- 175ml fruit cordial
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tbsp runny honey
- 4 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1ltr cold water
- Slice the orange into quarters, then slice again. Repeat with the lemon.
- Stud the clementine with cloves then put all the ingredients together into a large pan and carefully pour in the water.
- Stir and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once infused, taste and add more honey or sugar if necessary. Remember to remove the cinnamon stick and star anise before serving ladled into heatproof glasses.
For more festive recipes for Jaffa, visit www.jaffa.co.uk