Celebrate Valentine’s Day this February with a special stay at the historic castle where Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn fell in love.
Arriving from 12pm on Wednesday 14th February, guests can enjoy the castle and stunning 125 acre grounds before checking into their luxurious ‘five star’ bedroom from 3pm. As dusk falls, guests will be escorted to the castle for a private drinks reception where you can enjoy a Hever speciality ‘Love Martini’. A four-course meal (with the option to add a cheese course if you wish) will follow in the Tudor Suite Dining Room, along with a vast selection of wine to choose from (please pre-order in advance), with music from a harpist adding to the romantic experience.
The following morning, guests can enjoy a full English or continental breakfast before checkout at 10.30am, after which guests are free to explore the castle and gardens.
Each couple will receive a beautiful potted Hever Rose to take home, leaving guests with a lasting memory of their Valentine’s visit to Hever Castle.
VALENTINE’S DINE & STAY ITINERARY:
Wednesday 14th February
Arrive from midday to enjoy the castle and gardens
• Check in from 3pm
• Drinks reception in the castle at 7pm
• Four-course meal in Tudor Suite Dining Room
• Selection of wines from New Zealand, Argentina, South Africa, Chile, Hungary, Italy, Australia, France and Spain
• Harpist throughout the reception and dinner
• After dinner bar available until midnight
• Overnight accommodation
Thursday 15th February
• Full English or continental breakfast 8am.9.30am
• Checkout at 10.30am
• Complimentary access to the castle and grounds
• Suite: £235 per person
• Superior: £220 per person
• Feature: £210 per person
• Deluxe: £200 per person